Myth-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Runnoft.

Go down

Clan Runnoft. Empty Clan Runnoft.

Post by Wesley Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Note: Clan closed as of right now. Reason: It's under construction and I'll be gone for a week.

Welcome to the Clan Runnoft forum page(Under Construction). I'm sure you know where the name comes from.
This clan is a social/pking clan. We will be having skilling events as well as pking events. There are requirements though, unfortunately. We want skilled players to be able to perform well in tricky pvp moments and be able to help others at the same time. We also want people who are good in skilling for the skilling events.

Rules:
1- Be active. We want players who will continue to log in and show support to the clan.
2- Follow Myth-Scape Rules. All Myth-Scape rules apply in this clan. If you are unable to follow rules you will be immediately removed from the clan and reported to the 'Report' section in the forums as well as reported in game.
3- No clan hopping. If you decide to join this clan, don't later decide to leave and join another. We can't stop you, but please don't waste our time.
4- Have Teamspeak. It's a fast, small download. Please have this. It's not really a requirement, but it helps us as well are you.
5- When applying you must put "Yes, because I'm awesome like that" when answering the question, "Have you read and accepted the rules?" This is so I know for sure you have read the rules and aren't just saying you are.
6- Have over 100m. 100m is extremely easy to get but I still need to add this. Every member is responsible of his/her items. You will supply yourself, and if you lose your items, it will be your job to get them back. Having 100m just makes it so you can easily restart your bank if absolutely necessary.
7- Have fun! You're on a private server. It's all about fun, and socializing.

Requirements:
-99 Hp. Unless you are a skiller or pure.
-99 Magic or 99 range.
-99 Strength.
-99 Defense.
-At least 1 99 skill.
-100m cash or 300m+ in goods.
-Team Speak. Requirement unless you have a good reason for example, if someone doesn't have a mic.
-A firecape. Unless you are a pure with no prayer. There is no excuse for not having a firecape. Jad in this game and even in runescape are very very easy. If you need help on strategy, ask me, or look at a guide on youtube for just the jad itself fight. Expect to lose your firecapes in pvp so get multiple. I suggest 20+, then go back every time your cape count goes down to 5.

Application format:

In-game username:
Hitpoints Level:
Attack Level:
Strength Level:
Defence Level:
Prayer Level:
Range Level:
Magic Level:
Favorite skill:
Have you read and accepted the rules?:
Will you be active?: