Myth-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wesley for Forum Mod. That's right.

+2
Mike
Wesley
6 posters

Go down

Wesley for Forum Mod.  That's right. Empty Wesley for Forum Mod. That's right.

Post by Wesley Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:08 pm

There's no format for this so I'll post my own Smile This is for if we get a vBulletin.

In-Game Name: Wesley
Forum Name: Wesley
How much experience do you have in vBulletin?: Years. I've always been a forum mod on every server that had a vBulletin. Forum Admin in some. I had to organize the forums, choose forums mods, ban(and all that relates), and I had to post server updates. I know how vBulletin works, I know how it feels, and I have lots of experience.
Why would you be a good forum moderator?: Because of what I stated above and plus. I enjoy forums. I enjoy being part of them and managing them. Also, I use commas and periods. I enjoi pplz b3ing abl3 2 undrstand meh. It's important to be clear and well spoken as a forum moderator more than any other job besides the owner in my opinion.
Anything else you want to add?: Not really. I'll try to talk to the owner of the other rsps that I play now which has a Vbulletin. He has his well ran (with me as a mod Very Happy) and I'll ask him if he has any suggestions or preferences I can let you know about. I also like having forum events for those who actually visit the forums. I'll talk about that if we get the forums though.

Last edited by Wesley on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wesley
Wesley
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Wesley for Forum Mod.  That's right. Empty Re: Wesley for Forum Mod. That's right.

Post by Mike Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:27 pm

dude the formats in staf apps look at the sticky o.o
Mike
Mike
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Wesley for Forum Mod.  That's right. Empty Re: Wesley for Forum Mod. That's right.

Post by Rampage x Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:12 pm

I suggest makeing your application with maturity.
"lul's"?
We need a in-game moderater worth trusting and worth makeing a great decison's on topics. If I were to choose moderaters I would say no.

Problem:
Maturity. "lul"
Rampage x
Rampage x
Come Here Often?
Come Here Often?

http://myth-scape.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Anonymous Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:44 pm

Bro, your a fucking idiot.

OT: Support
Mod Anonymous
Mod Anonymous
Wise One
Wise One

http://myth-scape.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesley Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:33 pm

@Mike- That's for in-game mod, not for forum mod.

@Rampage- Have you ever heard of "just for teh luls"? It's a saying. Kinda like "the cake is a lie" or "trolololol", etc. Sorry that you misunderstood the reference. I fixed it for you so it's more "mature".

@Jeremy- Thanks man, thanks for the support. I really appreciate it Smile
Wesley
Wesley
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:51 pm

Does this mean I have a forum moderator buddie?!!!?!? Lol just kidding. And I'm all for it if you are mature enough =P. Very Happy ~Jason
Jason
Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by hammy24 Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:18 am

Support:) You help people out no matter what.

hammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesley Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:06 am

Thanks guys Smile <3
Wesley
Wesley
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down