Myth-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In-game moderators should be demoted.

+3
Jason
Mod Anonymous
Rampage x
7 posters

Go down

In-game moderators should be demoted. Empty In-game moderators should be demoted.

Post by Rampage x Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:24 pm

( Before i get in trouble with this ill like to say Rs dj boom approved of me posting this )

As i have been playing for the last two day's and i have not seen Jeremy nor Maria
online, what moderators arent active for two days! Many people need help and without moderators there to help them they will just quit. Jeremy claims he is very active but where has he been? This is just my opinion and i dont understand why you would keep these two moderators if their barely active. So im just saying there should be a new pick for moderator's
in my opinion that will be ACTIVE and DEDICATED to the server. This is my opinion and other's i have heard have been complaining to. You can be with me or against either way i still wont approve of these two moderators at being this position. I hope someone gets to this.

-Regards Rampage x
Rampage x
Rampage x
Come Here Often?
Come Here Often?

http://myth-scape.com

Back to top Go down

In-game moderators should be demoted. Empty Re: In-game moderators should be demoted.

Post by Mod Anonymous Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Here are the reasons why I haven't been online:
1. I have been trying to fix my computer.
2. I keep getting a 'No Response from Server, Try A Different World' error.

You've to find out what's happening before posting a thread like this. This also seems like you are trying to get me and Maria demoted because YOU want in-game moderator.

Kind Regards,
- Mod Anonymous
Mod Anonymous
Mod Anonymous
Wise One
Wise One

Back to top Go down

In-game moderators should be demoted. Empty Re: In-game moderators should be demoted.

Post by Jason Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:53 pm

Before we get in a forum rant, we all need to figure out the reality. Ok, so Simon thinks Jeremy isn't on enough. Jeremy says he has a error with the game. We need to wait a few days or a week before we all go off ranting saying that the moderators are not active enough and saying we need a new moderator team. It's only my opinion. Only be understanding with them. We all need to be friends with each other here on the forum and in-game. Thanks. Very Happy ~Jason
Jason
Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Anonymous Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:29 pm

The thing is, I know Simon. I know how he is when it comes to staff. Neutral
Mod Anonymous
Mod Anonymous
Wise One
Wise One

Back to top Go down

Post by Rampage x Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:49 pm

Mod Anonymous wrote:The thing is, I know Simon. I know how he is when it comes to staff. Neutral
No, i want moderators who will prove their position and not be nieve.
I dont want it, i could careless, maybe another server maybe my option.
Rampage x
Rampage x
Come Here Often?
Come Here Often?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rampage x Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:54 pm

Jason wrote:Before we get in a forum rant, we all need to figure out the reality. Ok, so Simon thinks Jeremy isn't on enough. Jeremy says he has a error with the game. We need to wait a few days or a week before we all go off ranting saying that the moderators are not active enough and saying we need a new moderator team. It's only my opinion. Only be understanding with them. We all need to be friends with each other here on the forum and in-game. Thanks. Very Happy ~Jason
The thing is, they only got moderator beacuse favoritism, its not right?
Maria never was a part of anything and Jeremy became moderator beacuse he got mad that Exion demoted him and now he cried to Jack to become Moderator. When do you see Jeremy help in-game? As a ingame-moderater your there to be ONLINE and helpful and if so he cant connect to the server why doesnt he try asking on teamspeak for help or post a problem on forums?
Rampage x
Rampage x
Come Here Often?
Come Here Often?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rampage x Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Mod Anonymous wrote:Here are the reasons why I haven't been online:
1. I have been trying to fix my computer.
2. I keep getting a 'No Response from Server, Try A Different World' error.

You've to find out what's happening before posting a thread like this. This also seems like you are trying to get me and Maria demoted because YOU want in-game moderator.

Kind Regards,
- Mod Anonymous
Rs dj boom told me to post this.
So dont go and say that i posted this beacuse I want moderator,
I posted this beacuse EVREYONE can tell our moderators arent doing their job.
Rampage x
Rampage x
Come Here Often?
Come Here Often?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:13 pm

I can be honest, yes? What I think of the moderators is that they need to protect the server from spammers and trolls. Not be the troll because of their new position. The reason i would want moderator is to protect the server and make it the best it can be. I want this server to be the best ive ever played. That's what i'm trying to make it. You need to be a moderator to help the server, not for the benefits. I've never been shown favoritism. The reason i signed up for moderator wasn't for any benefits. Just for the good of the server. I just want to make a point to all of you moderators and to be moderators the you need to be one for the right reasons. I hope maria and Jeremy figure it out. Jeremy I hope you get your server back so you can play. This is my honest opinion. I hope you guys get this figured out. Thanks. Very Happy ~Jason
Jason
Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by reyes2303 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:18 pm

Rampage i have to be with you on this because im on all the time lol i dont care. But anyways i never do see maria on lately and they don't really help people, so im with you on this one rampage.
reyes2303
reyes2303
Myth-Scape User-2
Myth-Scape User-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Anonymous Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:18 pm

Simon, I didn't "cry" to Jack for moderator. I didn't bring up moderator. Brandon recommended me to Jack, which then earned my TEMP MODERATOR. I honestly didn't care about Exion much after my demotion. I've been on since day one of release, where were you? Not playing, right? Exactly, now get off my back.

End of discussion, I am done speaking to you Simon.
Administrators, please look at this thread and close it.
Mod Anonymous
Mod Anonymous
Wise One
Wise One

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanatic Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:24 pm

Before thread closes*

In all of my experiences, Jeremy is a brilliant mod; No i am not 'Sucking' up, Jeremy helped me out countless times on the "other" server. He cant get onto the server to help others over the last few days because of technical problems but he has made up for it by being as active as he can on the forums.

Fanatic
Fanatic
Myth-Scape User-2
Myth-Scape User-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rampage x Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:26 pm

Jeremy, you are a great person but Rs dj boom recommended me to post this so i did.

He agrees that theres a problem so i posted the problem.
End of discussion, we will let Jack handle this.
Rampage x
Rampage x
Come Here Often?
Come Here Often?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rampage x Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:32 pm

reyes2303 wrote:Rampage i have to be with you on this because im on all the time lol i dont care. But anyways i never do see maria on lately and they don't really help people, so im with you on this one rampage.
Exactly!

Thats what this thread is stateing.
Rampage x
Rampage x
Come Here Often?
Come Here Often?

Back to top Go down

Post by reyes2303 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:33 pm

yep!
reyes2303
reyes2303
Myth-Scape User-2
Myth-Scape User-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Anonymous Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:36 pm

You want a chance at Forum Moderator, Right? Then why'd you double post? Now be mature, and don't cause anymore problems.
Mod Anonymous
Mod Anonymous
Wise One
Wise One

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:07 pm

Ok now you are ranting guys. Let's just end the discussion now before we are all in trouble. Very Happy ~Jason
Jason
Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by 3OH3 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:04 pm

Maria is in Japan and will be back withen a few weeks. And I'd rather not talk about Mod Anonymous....
3OH3
3OH3
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:17 pm

She's in Japan for 10 days I heard. Very Happy ~Jason
Jason
Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:26 am

Lets not post topics about mods being demoted.. :\
Brandon
Brandon
Admin
Admin

http://myth-scape.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down