Myth-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Def Nelly's Staff Application ;D

3 posters

Go down

No Def Nelly's Staff Application ;D Empty No Def Nelly's Staff Application ;D

Post by No Def Nelly Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:42 pm

Real life name: Mike

In game name: No Def Nelly

Do you have teamspeak Yes or no?: Yes

How long have you played the server?: long Wink

Why should we pick you, over anybody else?: I love to have fun and do events and minigames Razz and i would have great ideas to get more people to vote and join the server. and im also responsible enough.

How active are you on the server(be honest): I could play as long as i want but usually 4 to 5 hours.

Anything else you want to add?: If i became a part of the staff i would help to make the in game community and forums better. I have great ideads to get more people to join and vote. Also i have been a moderator in past runescape private servers so i have previous experience.

No Def Nelly

Back to top Go down

No Def Nelly's Staff Application ;D Empty Re: No Def Nelly's Staff Application ;D

Post by Mod Anonymous Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:26 pm

No.
You joined two days ago, I've never EVER seen you help in-game. You've never donated, and you've never helped staff..

Your chances at mod at below 15%...
Mod Anonymous
Mod Anonymous
Wise One
Wise One

http://myth-scape.com

Back to top Go down

No Def Nelly's Staff Application ;D Empty Re: No Def Nelly's Staff Application ;D

Post by Jason Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:45 pm

I don't even know who you are........Play 3 WEEKS. Then apply again. Your moderator application is a auto-deny if I was choosing. Very Happy ~Jason
Jason
Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down