Myth-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragofist846 mod app :)

5 posters

Go down

Dragofist846 mod app :) Empty Dragofist846 mod app :)

Post by hammy24 Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:55 pm

Real life name:Hamlet Avagyan
In game name:Dragofist846
Age:14 , but I am very mature- I also have a fun sarcastic side ( but ik my limits)
Do you have teamspeak Yes or no?:Yes
How long have you played the server?:Id say 2 week and counting
Why should we pick you, over anybody else?:I help people no matter what, If you see someone asking me a question I will help them 100% if not more, Alot of people dont know about the voting system for some reason and I always make sure they vote , Helping people makes me feel good inside. I Would love to host Duel arena tournaments , organize pest control events which I already do.
How active are you on the server(be honest): Very active , I play 3 hours+ daily
Anything else you want to add?:

I had no intentions of becoming a mod at all in the beginning, but I have grown to love this server and all the people in it <3 ( well 95% :p) So today I reached 99 skills in everything and realized I don't have much to do. So I started helping some new people out. I showed some how to make money , I made sure they didnt get ripped off , I made sure that they voted and used the xp lamp for the right skills ( or sold for the right price ). It turns out I love helping people , because I get a good feeling inside.

I promise to play at LEAST 3 hours a day , theirs days i play all day so 3-12 hours

I promise to use my privileges for the right reason

I promise to help anyone who needs something

Finally I promise to stick by your side jacky Smile <3

Hope you consider me

-Love Dragofist846
P.S. Do you want to date my avatar? Hang with me in your mmo , So So many places we can go Very Happy

Last edited by hammy24 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New reasons)

hammy24

Back to top Go down

Dragofist846 mod app :) Empty Re: Dragofist846 mod app :)

Post by Mod Anonymous Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:47 am

I see you in-game a lot, I just don't see you helping.. You don't have my support, for now.
Mod Anonymous
Mod Anonymous
Wise One
Wise One

http://myth-scape.com

Back to top Go down

Dragofist846 mod app :) Empty I help when asked

Post by hammy24 Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:15 am

Well when your on , no one needs my help cause you're around , I don't ask people if they need help I help when they ask me for help. I never ignore the players ,and always make sure I help them to the fullest.

I understand where your coming from though. Smile

Last edited by hammy24 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total

hammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Anonymous Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:21 am

Jack, Brandon, and Imsuperman look for moderators that are mature and have GOOD grammar.. can you work on yours?

(Ex From Your Post: I am asked 2)
Mod Anonymous
Mod Anonymous
Wise One
Wise One

http://myth-scape.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hammy24 Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:53 am

I think I'm pretty mature , and ya I'm working on my spelling. Since It's summer I only use text style writing. If I have to change that then I will:)

hammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:52 pm

I vote for drago because i always see him jump to help when someone asks for it Very Happy

Owen
Myth-Scape User-2
Myth-Scape User-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesley Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Mod Anonymous wrote:Jack, Brandon, and Imsuperman look for moderators that are mature and have GOOD grammar.. can you work on yours?

(Ex From Your Post: I am asked 2)

I like how you said "mature" when we all know that's not true XD Except for Trevor and Maria. They are all really good helpers but the mature part is something you need to look a more at in mod applications. You gotta make sure they don't joke around too much so people take them seriously. That's my suggestion to you guys when you pick mods. You're doing a good job but just keep in mind, you don't need to chose a moderator. You can wait until the perfect application pops up.
Wesley
Wesley
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by The avagyan Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:11 pm

I would love to see drago be a mod. He always helps people no matter what he is doing. He is mature , but at the same time he has that sense of humor. He shows a lot of concern for others.

Gl buddy you deserve it:)

The avagyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum